TCS BPS Hiring 2022 for Arts, Commerce & Science graduates | 2020/2021/2022 Batch | Across India
TCS Off Campus Drive 2022 is scheduled for 2020/2021/2022 Batch Arts, Commerce & Science graduates through TCS BPS Hiring. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
TCS BPS Hiring 2022:
|Test||TCS BPS Hiring|
|Qualification||B.Com, BA, BAF, BBI, BBA, BBM, BMS, BSc, BCA, BCS, B.Pharm, M.Pharm|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Test Date||To be Announced Soon|
Follow For More:
- Courses & Discipline: Only Full-time Arts, Commerce & Science graduates from B.Com, BA, BAF, BBI, BBA, BBM, BMS, BSc-IT/CS/General, BCA, BCS, B.Pharm, M.Pharm will be considered from year-of-passing 2020, 2021 and 2022 from any recognized university/college (Part-time/Correspondence courses will not be considered)
- Highest Qualification: Candidates should have completed the course in the stipulated course duration (i.e., No extended education)
- Backlogs / Arrears / ATKT: Candidates should have NO active backlog at the time of appearing for the test (Backlogs to be cleared within the stipulated time duration)
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered (Part-time / Correspondence courses will not be considered). However, if you have completed your Secondary (Std. X) and/or Senior Secondary (Std. XII) course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling), you would be considered
- Work Experience: Candidates with prior work experience of up to 3 months are eligible to apply for the TCS BPS Hiring Process
- Age: Candidates should meet the specified age criteria at the time of the TCS selection process. Minimum age – 18 years and maximum age – 28 years
About the Test:
TCS iON is the test provider for TCS BPS Hiring process
Test Duration – 65 minutes
|Section Name||Number of Questions||Duration(minutes)|
How to Apply for TCS Ninja Hiring YOP 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this test online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
For TCS Next Step Portal: Click here
To Register in TCS iON: Click here
Step by step procedure to apply for TCS BPS Hiring:
Step 1. Register and complete the application form on TCS NextStep portal. Status of your application should be ‘Application Received’.
Keep your CT/DT ID handy and update the same on the link provided in step 2.
Scenario A: In case you already have CT/DT ID, kindly log on to TCS Next Step Portal and complete the application form.
Scenario B: If you are a new user, kindly log on to TCS Next Step Portal. Click on ‘Register Now’, choose category as ‘BPS’, proceed to fill your details and submit your application form.
Step 2. As the final step, apply for TCS BPS Hiring. This is a mandatory step.
Please Note: Multiple entries from a single candidate will lead to disqualification.