Follow for more updates:
Qualcomm Jobs 2023 Hiring Freshers as Software Engineer of Any Degree Graduate
Qualcomm Jobs 2023: Qualcomm Incorporated is an American multinational semiconductor and telecommunications equipment company that designs and markets wireless telecommunications products and services. It derives most of its revenue from chip making and the bulk of its profit from patent licensing businesses
Company Name: Qualcomm Technologies
Company Website: Qualcomm
Wikipedia: Qualcomm Wiki
Position: Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Passout Year: 2020/2021/2022
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Market
Experience Level: 1 – 2 Years
- B.Tech/M.Tech in Electronics/Computers/Electricals
- Proficient in programming with C/C++, Python.
- 0-2 years of SW development work exposure in C or Assembly on an embedded platform for any portable device with a record of strong individual technical achievement.
- Excellent English communication and interpersonal skills are needed.
- Good analytical / problem solving / sound reasoning skills. The candidate is expected to be self-driven to quickly get up to speed on various issue aspects of the software & flexible to take-up tasks as per the project needs.
- Should have worked on a sufficiently complex real-time SW module with multiple sub-blocks running on a RTOS.
- Exposure in stack level debug and using Trace32/JTAG and other such tools is a plus .
- Familiar with at least one source control tool (P4, CVS, SVN, etc)is a plus.
- Help shape the future of location technology. Join Qualcomms Location Team and deliver new and exciting products that showcase the future of location technology to the customers.
- As a Software engineer in our team, you will be working with our global teams to ensure that we deliver the best SW products to our customer. In the process you will become an expert in the location technology and its penetration in mobile phone and the growing non-mobile phone devices.
- You will also be getting to interact with various other embedded technology teams in Qualcomm that have made the Qualcomms Snapdragon processor a huge success. You will not only be broadening your embedded systems knowledge but also honing your interpersonal and communication skills. This role gives you high visibility across tech teams.
- If you are self-driven, highly motivated to learn, able to rapidly absorb new technologies and comfortable working in a dispersed, multi-disciplinary environment you may be what we are looking for!
Apply Link: Click here