Open Source Software Developer
With operations in Africa, USA, UK, India and UAE, Techno Brain is the first indigenous African company to be assessed at CMMI Level-5, achieving highest quality standards for software development.
Currently operating in 21+ countries, creating 1200 high tech jobs in the continent, Techno Brain has achieved leadership positions in areas such as Public Financial Management, Digital Identity Management, Tax & Customs, IT Training, Business Process Outsourcing, host of e-Government solutions and Digital products.
Address: Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Your Role and Responsibilities
We are currently looking to hire an Open Source Software Developer to help us advance open-source software on the platform. In this role, you will be responsible to port open-source code, upstream patches, enabling CI/CD, a wide range of open-source software including databases, programming languages, as well as the most modern cloud enablement software. In addition, we work with the open-source community and vendors to advance open-source software on Linux and showcase the advantage of using open-source on LinuxONE to clients and other stakeholders.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- at least 2-year experience developing in 3G programming languages (C/C++/JAVA etc.)
- At least 1 year working on porting assignment/projects
- 1-year experience with databases (developing, optimizing, scaling)
- solid understanding of Linux
- solid grasp of computer architecture (x86, System Z or POWER instruction set)
- Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational,
operational or process problems
- Experience in developing technical solutions for clients
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Ability to collaborate across teams and with clients
- Self-motivated and an aptitude to learn and apply knowledge quickly
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Systems Z software and hardware background/experience
- Experience in Open Source community development processes and tools
For more details and apply : click here