Morgan Stanley recruitment 2022 | freshers | analyst Apply now
Morgan Stanly recruitment|analyst|9.5LPA|2023/2024|multiple locations |apply now
Morgan Stanly has announced a job notification for freshers for the specification of analyst in Bangalore, Mumbai from any bachelors degree. Interested candidates can go through the complete details regarding the job details.
Morgan Stanly recruitment 2022 :
- Company – Morgan Stanley
- Role – analyst
- Salary – 9.5LPA
- Location – Multiple locations
- Experience – freshers
- Batch – 2023 /2024
- Qualification – B.E /B.Tech /M.E /M.Tech /MCA /MSC
- Last date – 31 dec 2022
- Industry – IT
- Type – full time
- ANSYS Career Recruitment 2024|INTERN|7.5LPA|Pune|Apply Soon
- Cognizant Career Recruitment 2023|Trainee|4LPA +Bonus|B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/MSC|Apply Soon
- Wipro Hiring for support | MEGA WALK IN Drive Apply Now
- Amazon Off Campus Hiring 2022 | For Data Analyst Support | Apply Now
- DTDC Careers 2023 Hiring Freshers as IT Analyst Apply Now
- THOUGHTWORKS hiring freshers 2022|application developer|8.5LPA|check eligiblity|apply soon
- Development Teams: Our development teams are tasked with designing, developing and maintaining applications used by the Firm’s business units. Daily activities include meeting with clients to gather and analyze requirements; making system design decisions; evaluating, integrating and developing necessary software; and testing and deploying applications to production.
- Developing high-performing low-latency electronic trading systems across multiple asset classes, providing sophisticated risk management analytics and systems, and evolving complex workflows and life-cycle management capabilities across increasingly sophisticated products are just some of the many projects available for developers within our technical organizations.
- Infrastructure Teams: Our infrastructure—facing teams are developing cutting-edge systems to run our business. Engineers provide tools, applications and platforms such as the Firm’s networks, computing hardware, operating systems and databases for trading applications, mobile applications and other end-user applications.
- Working in small, nimble teams, the group provides applications that span the breadth of the Firm’s clients in an efficient manner.
- Engineering the Firm’s websites, managing the Windows plant, and developing a client reporting delivery system are some of the projects available for infrastructure engineers in our organizations.
Qualification and skills required :
- You are a Bachelors or Masters student in your penultimate year of study.
- Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or other related technical majors preferred.
- You have experience with at least one programming language: e.g., Java, C++ or C#, database knowledge.
- You have operating system knowledge (Windows and Unix).
- You have excellent problem-solving skills, experience in object-oriented development, good comprehension of data structures, algorithms and complexity theory, strong database and scripting skills.
- You have excellent problem-solving, communication, teamwork and analytical skills.
- You are fluent in English.
Apply Now: Click here