Follow for more updates:
Microsoft Jobs 2023 Hiring Freshers as Data Scientist of Any Degree Graduate
Microsoft Jobs 2023: The Research Fellows (RF) Program at Microsoft Research India (MSRI) exposes bright, young minds in India to world-class research and the state-of-the-art in technology. The program prepares students for careers in research, engineering, as well as entrepreneurship. MSR India has some of the best researchers pushing the frontiers of computer science and technology. Research Fellows have contributed to all aspects of the research lifecycle, spanning ideation, implementation, evaluation, and deployment.
Company Name: Microsoft
Wikipedia: Microsoft Wiki
Program: Data Scientist
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Passout Year: 2023
Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Noida
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
- B.Tech / M.Tech/ MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field with min. 7/10 CGPA. Batch of 2023. (No backlogs)
- Kaggle score is a plus.
- Experience with R / Matlab / Scipy / Pandas / Weka, and scripting languages such as Perl, Python.
- Experience with Hadoop / Hbase / Pig or Mapreduce / Bigtable / AzureML a plus
- Knowledge of C++, C#, and .NET is a plus.
- Develop highly scalable classifiers, data regression, recommendations and predictive models
- Analyze petabytes of data and mine patterns from logs
- Bring data to life using rich visualizations
- Create language models, speech models, vision models, etc.
- Suggest, collect and synthesize requirements and innovate to create next generation feature sets.
- Enable natural and contextual interactions in apps integrating cognitive and analytics services
- Adapt standard ML methods to best exploit modern parallel environments.
- Implement algorithms that power user and developer-facing products reaching out to millions of users. Measure and optimize the quality of your algorithms.
- Work in product teams shipping large scale end to end applications/solutions.
Apply Link: Click here