KPMG Hiring Freshers 2022 as Analyst of Any Degree Graduate
KPMG Hiring Freshers 2022: KPMG is a multinational professional services network, and one of the Big Four accounting organizations, along with Deloitte, Ernst & Young (EY), and PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC). Seated in Amstelveen, the Netherlands, KPMG is a network of firms in 154 countries, with 207,050 people and has three lines of services: financial audit, tax, and advisory. Its tax and advisory services are further divided into various service groups.
Company Name: KPMG Global Services
Wikipedia: KPMG Wiki
Company Website: KPMG
Job Profile: Analyst
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Batch Eligible: 2020/2021/2022
Work Location: Bangalore, Kochi
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience Level: 1 – 2 Years
Education and Experience:
- Education Qualification: B.E/B-Tech.
- Work Experience: The candidate must have 0-1 years of relevant experience in a similar role, preferably with a Big 4 firm.
- Flair to be abreast with emerging Technology / innovations like Cloud computing, Agile, Blockchain etc.
- Familiar with MS Office suite of applications [MS Word, MS Exec, MS PowerPoint].
Technical skills (not applicable for campus hires):
- Experience in testing General IT Controls [GITCs] across the following domains preferred: Access to Programs and Data, Program Development & Changes and Computer Operations across various platforms (OS, Network, DB, Application).
- Experience in testing Automated Controls [ITACs] and configurations preferred.
- Knowledge of industry standards and frameworks such as COBIT, COSO, HIPAA etc. preferred.
- Critical thinking and analytical ability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of situations and multitask.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Personal drive and positive work ethic.
- Innovative mindset.
- Conduct external audit in accordance with the PCAOB (Public Company Accounting Oversight Board) Auditing Standards.
- Assist team in conducting Process understanding discussions with the Clients as part of assessing risks arising from their use of Technology and identify control gaps within their processes.
- Assist team in evaluating and documenting the design and operating effectiveness of technology controls (GITCs and ITACs) pertaining to Client’s Internal Controls over Financial Reporting.
- Assist team in performing SOC 1 and SOC 2 (System and Organization Controls) SSAE18 assessments in accordance with the attestation standards established by the AICPA (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants).
- Assist team in completing a quality audit and track deliverable status efficiently.
Apply Link: Click here