HBC Jobs 2023 Hiring Freshers as Trainee of Any Degree Graduate
HBC Jobs 2023: Hudson’s Bay, formerly and still colloquially The Bay, is a Canadian department store chain. It is the main brand of the Hudson’s Bay Company, the oldest company in North America. Founded on May 2, 1670, the Hudson’s Bay Company opened its first department store in 1881 in Winnipeg, Manitoba
Company Name: Hudson’s Bay
Official Site: Hudson’s Bay
Wikipedia: Hudson’s Bay Wiki
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Passout Year: 2020/2021/2022
Job Location: Bangalore
Package: As Per IT Standards
Who You Are:
- Identify False declines and action accordingly
- Identify anomalies, system issue, errors, fraud trends on the platform and escalate/ raise slack tickets
- Observe customer transactions to identify fraudulent activity such as account take over, friendly fraud, theft and similar other risks and cancel them from further processing
- Ensure confidentiality of all information collected during investigation.
- Coming up with business strategies and process improvements
You also have:
- A fresher with a degree from any background
- Demonstrate strong skills of communication and analysis
- A team player able to work in different scenarios, shifts and contribute to the team
- Basic skills of MS Office
As a Contractor, you will:
- Strategic Thinking – Think strategically by clearly anticipating future trends and consequences.
- Drive for Results – Pushes self and others to exceed goals and achieve breakthrough results. Recognizes the key actions necessary to achieve results, establishes and communicates the priorities to supervisor, demonstrates persistence in removing barriers to achieving results, and encourages others to do the same.
Apply Link: Click here