cognizant Mepz Chennai Address | Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2022, apply now link is live
Cognizant off campus:
Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2022 (CTS)(1st off-campus drive for PwD (Persons with Disabilities)) scheduled to hire for the post of Programmer Analyst Trainee/Programmer Trainee. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
|Job Location||pan india|
IT Programmer Trainee
- Any 3 year undergraduate from 2020, 2021, 2022 batch can apply.
- The final selects will be offered a package of 2.5 LPA.
IT Programmer Analyst Trainee
- Any 4 year undergraduate / postgraduate from 2020, 2021, 2022 batch can apply.
- The final selects will be offered a package of 4 LPA.
- Consistent academic record of a minimum of 50% in X, XII/Diploma, UG & PG (if applicable) – all subjects will be taken into consideration
- No standing arrears in current education
- At the time of joining, all recruits need to have a minimum 50% aggregate (all subjects will be taken into consideration) in the pursuing degree with no standing arrears
- Students applied for re-evaluation and waiting for the results would be considered with the initial results score declared
- Appropriate CGPA to % conversion to be considered as per university norms
- Opportunities are open to Indian nationals/OCIs/PIOs who are currently residing in India
- Students must upload the proof of disability certificate during registration
- Students must upload their resume with embedded photograph (high resolution passport size), all academic documents including school certificates and college semester mark sheets, Photo ID proof scanned as ONE .pdf file, during registration (mandatory process to appear for the next steps)
- Students should have soft copies of the above mentioned documents ready to be shared during online interview
Registration begins on 14th July 2022 and the last date to apply is 24th July 2022