BYJU Careers for Freshers Hiring as Business Development Associate | apply now
BDA Full form is Business Development Associate
BYJU Careers for Freshers 2022 Hiring as Business Development Associate of Package 8 LPA
BYJU Careers for Freshers 2022: Think & Learn, the company behind the brand BYJU’s, is a niche player in the global Ed-Tech segment. A winner of the Deloitte Fastest 50 India Award in 2012,’13,’14 and the Fastest 300 Asia Award, Think & Learn provides educational offerings for a lifetime with teaching skills that give students a crucial competitive advantage in learning to strengthen their basics for examinations and life not just through the app world but also through its training division -BYJU’s Classes Our wide range of products includes classes for Overseas and Domestic Test Preparation courses handed over in varied formats.
Company Name: Think and Learn (Byjus)
Company Website: BYJY Official Site
Wikipedia: BYJU Wiki
Position: Business Development Associate
Eligible Batch: 2019/2020/2021/2022
Job Location: Across India
Package: Best In Industry
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Year
- Any Graduation/ Post Graduation
Preferred Skill Sets:
- Have a keen interest and deep understanding of the Indian education sector.
- Interested in mentoring and guiding students.
- Having a knack for sales
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
Training: All interview selected candidates will become a part of the Applicant Training Program The training program has two Stages:
- Stage1: Classroom Training Program (CRT) Duration: 2 Weeks. Location: Role Location Working model: 6 days
- Post completion of 2 weeks the trainee will be assessed on various parameters. Only qualifying trainees will be moved to Stage 2 (OJT stage) of the program.
- Stage 2: ‘On-the-job’ Training (OJT) Duration: 4 Weeks. Location: Work from Home Working model: 6 days Post completion of 4 weeks, the Applicant Trainee will be assessed on various parameters. Only qualifying trainees will become eligible to be offered a Business Development Associate (BDA) role. (Subject to approval from management).
- Performance metrics, capability and quality audits, and feedback from the manager/ trainer and HR Team. Upon successfully passing the training program, you become eligible to be offered the role of BDA – Inside Sales (at Rs. 8 LPA) at the Bangalore location.
- Post completion of training candidates will be asked to report to the role location.
STIPEND (ATP): INR 25,000 for rest of India, 28,500 for Bangalore (stipend) fixed pay for the entire training program (6 weeks) + INR 6000 on successful completion of CRT + Incentives (up to 10% of revenue generated). Please note the compensation would be adjusted on a pro-rata basis based on the number of days you are active in the program.
CTC (BDA – Inside Sales): INR 8,00,000 (Rs. 5 lakh fixed pay + Rs. 3 lakh performance pay) for Inside Sales.
Apply Link: Click here